Experienced Cranberry Township PA Lawyers for Injured Clients
Greater Pittsburgh law firm delivers superior service and results to clients in need
At the Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, I am devoted entirely to helping clients who are dealing with personal injury and wrongful death matters as well as workplace injuries and disabling conditions. Since 1989, my law firm has been fighting for people who have been injured in motor vehicle crashes, workplace and industrial accidents as well as other matters like medical malpractice. If you have been injured, are sick and unable to work or have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, you can count on me to provide the quality representation you need during this difficult time.
Responsive legal advocacy for clients facing legal challenges
Choosing the right lawyer can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case. My law practice has the following attributes:
- Impeccable reputation — My firm brings a long history of ethics, professionalism and positive results to the clients it represents. Serving the greater Pittsburgh area for decades, I have earned the trust of the community where I live and work.
- Skilled representation — I have over 35 years of experience mediating and litigating cases, leveraging both approaches to achieve the best result for my clients.
- Superior service — At my firm, every client receives the personalized attention they deserve from start to finish. I remain entirely responsive and accessible and keep you completely informed about your case progress.
When we meet for your initial consultation, I will thoroughly review your situation and outline your options.
Dedicated attorney seeks compensation for all types of accidents and disabling conditions
My clients benefit from my wide-ranging experience and knowledge concerning different types of cases, including:
- Auto accidents — If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or pedestrian accident, I can help you prove fault and work towards pursuing maximum damages.
- Personal injury — I will fight for the compensation you deserve when you file a personal injury claim after being hurt in a slip and fall accident or by a defective product or dog bite.
- Medical malpractice — If you or a loved one was harmed by a healthcare provider, I can help you hold the negligent party accountable through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
- Workers’ compensation — My firm offers comprehensive counsel in matters arising from work-related injuries. I’ll help you get the benefits you need through workers’ compensation or a third-party suit.
- Social Security Disability — If you are unable to work due to a disabling injury or illness, my firm can help you explore your options to collect Social Security Disability benefits or appeal a previous claim denial.
When you work with my law firm, you can be assured that I will fight for your right to fair compensation, and you never pay any fees or expenses unless I get you compensation through an award or settlement.
Speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania personal injury and disability attorney
At the Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office, I help greater Pittsburgh area residents with their personal injury and workplace injury claims and Social Security disability matters. To schedule a free consultation in my Cranberry Township office, call my firm at or contact me online.