Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office
Car Accident Lawyers in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
The car accident lawyers in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania at Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office can help you and your family if you have been hurt in a car accident through no fault of your own. According to the Centers for Disease Control, car accident deaths cost Pennsylvania residents $17 million in medical costs and another $1.78 billion in lost work costs. These figures don’t even begin to account for the many more people who are injured in car accidents in Pennsylvania who survive with serious injuries and disability. Victims of car accidents may have the right to seek damages for their medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, and other losses, but victims may only have a limited amount of time to do so. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, the car accident attorneys at Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania may be able to help you.
What to do After a Car Accident in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
If you’ve been in a car accident, the moments after the crash can be incredibly stressful and confusing. The days and weeks after a car accident can also raise many questions and concerns. What are some things you can do in the immediate aftermath of a car accident and in the days and weeks after to protect your rights and help yourself?
- Seek Safety and Help Others. Everything might be a blur in the initial minutes following a crash, but the most important thing you can do is make sure that you and other people are safe. This might mean moving yourself and others away from a car that might be burning. It might mean moving yourself and others out of a busy roadway. It might mean pulling over onto the side of the road for safety. At the end of the day, you have a responsibility to protect your safety and to render aid to others.
- Call the Police or for Medical Help. In a serious accident, you may need immediate medical assistance. Call for help or ask someone to call for help for you if you are rendering direct aid. Even if your car accident doesn’t appear to be immediately life-threatening, you’ll still want to call the police to make a police report. A police report can be helpful later if you need to make a personal injury claim or claim with your car insurance company.
- Take Photos and Gather Information. Once things are safe, you may want to take photos of the damage to your vehicle or photos of the scene of the accident. Exchange contact information with other drivers. Get the names of officers who responded to the crash. If there were witnesses, gather their names and contact information. This may all prove useful later.
- Let Your Insurance Company Know. Many insurance companies want to know right away when a car accident happened. Let your insurance company know as soon as possible.
- Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Cranberry Township, PA. A car accident lawyer may be able to assist you in determining the value of your claim, assist you with negotiating with insurance companies, or with making a claim. Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office in Cranberry Township, PA is committed to protecting the rights of car accident victims and helping them seek justice.
These are just some of the things to consider in the aftermath of a car accident in Cranberry Township, PA. Always follow the instructions of local authorities. If you are not sure about the next steps to take, you can always reach out to a car accident lawyer for help. The car accident attorneys at the Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office in Cranberry Township, PA may be able to assist you.
Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Cranberry Township, PA
You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim if you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Cranberry Township, PA. Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office is here to help you navigate various aspects of the claims process. We understand that you may have many questions about your rights and about the next steps. Our car accident lawyers only get paid if you win and we offer clients a free initial consultation during which we can review your case and offer guidance on the next steps. Not all car accidents will need to involve a lawyer. If you’ve been in a minor fender bender, and are happy with the settlement your insurance company is providing, you may not need a car accident attorney to help you. But if you were injured, if you are not sure what your claim might be worth, and if you are having difficulty with your claim or with insurance companies, Peter J. Pietrandrea Law Office has car accident attorneys in Cranberry, Township, PA who can help.